PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site or subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect the following information:
- Device Information: This includes your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. We also collect data about the web pages you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We collect this information using cookies and log files.
- Subscriber Information: When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your name and email address.
- Order Information: If you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
We collectively refer to Device Information, Subscriber Information, and Order Information as "Personal Information."
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Device Information: We use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud, and to improve and optimize our Site by analyzing how our customers browse and interact with it.
- Subscriber Information: We use this information to send you our newsletter and other marketing communications that may be of interest to you.
- Order Information: We use this information to fulfill orders, process payments, arrange shipping, provide invoices or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen for potential risk or fraud, and send you information or advertising related to our products or services.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process your Personal Information based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: When you provide your information to subscribe to our newsletter, you give us consent to use your Personal Information for marketing communications.
- Contract: When you make a purchase on our Site, we process your Personal Information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- Legitimate interests: We process your Device Information to protect our legitimate interests in maintaining a secure and functional website, and to analyze and improve our services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use it as described above. For example, we use Ghost to power our website and newsletter. You can read more about how Ghost uses your Personal Information here: https://ghost.org/privacy/.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your Personal Information. You also have the right to data portability, the right to restrict processing, and the right to object to processing. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Straatweg 25, Breukelen, Utrecht, 3621 BG, Netherlands